Cheap Bins Dumpster Rental
We offer very competitive pricing.
The fee to drop off a bin and collect it is $150. There is an additional charge of $80 per ton.
Who are we?
We bring all the experience of iBinEverywhere in the bin rental business. You can count on Cheap Bins Dumpster Rental to deliver the same great service.
When do I need to rent a bin?
You may wonder when a bin is a better choice than just calling a junk removal service to come over and remove the garbage. Basically if you will have a large load of rubbish that takes a while to accumulate you are in the market for a bin.
The bin provides you with a convenient place to put the trash while you work, it helps control the effects of weather and rodents and just keeps the trash in its place.
What can I use a bin for?
A bin can be useful for a lot of projects both by homeowners and contractors:
- Renovations: disposal of old wall and flooring materials
- Yard Work: removal or old garden furniture and decorations
- Roofing: disposal of the old roofing
- Around the house: decluttering, cleaning up after horders
- Estate: disposal of old furnishings and effects
- Office: removal of non-confidential files, furniture, rugs etc.
How long can I rent it for?
Rental is for up to 5 days on a single drop-off. Every 5 days of additional time counts as another drop-off.
I hear a lot about protecting my driveway, what do you do?
We use modern industry standard procedures to protect the pavement. Basically we make a wooden base for the bin. Not only does this protect the pavement but it also locks the bin in place.